- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 12
Praline Pumpkin Squares are great topped with vanilla ice cream.
- 1, 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1, 12 ounce can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, chopped
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- vanilla ice cream
- Grease bottom and sides of 9 by 13 inch pan.
- Stir together pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Pour into pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture. Sprinkle with pecans. Pour melted butter evenly over top.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.