- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 18 min
- Serving: 24 People
These cookie bars are easy to make and are good for afternoon snacks, for sharing with friends or for taking to potlucks.
- 24 graham crackers
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1-1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Cover the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan with graham crackers.
- In a saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar and chopped nuts and cook until boiling. Boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour mixture over crackers and spread evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and refrigerate.