- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Makes about 12 cookies
Chock-full of healthy ingredients and bursting with natural goodness, these power cookies are a great snack when you are feeling low on energy.
- 1 cup organic old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup pecan halves, broken
- 1/2 cup roasted and salted cashews, broken
- 1/2 cup organic agave nectar
- 1/4 cup creamy organic peanut butter
- 5 Medjool dates, pitted, each cut into 6 pieces
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon orange- or lemon-infused olive oil
- 1 cup dried currants
- 1/2 cup shredded organic coconut
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Put the oatmeal, pecans, cashews, agave nectar, peanut butter, dates, flax seeds, olive oil into a food processor, and process to combine. Add the currants and the coconut and pulse the mixture a few times to combine. Do not over-process.
- Drop 1/4 cup measures of the dough onto the prepared baking sheets, about 1 inch apart, and then place in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the cookies are brown around the edges. Let the cookies cool completely prior to serving.