- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
Consider adding these delicious treats to your holiday baking.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 2 cups flour
- 6 ounces maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- Cream butter and 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- Mix in flour; blend thoroughly.
- Shape dough around each cherry, forming a ball.
- Place onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until bottoms are browned.
- Roll warm cookies in remaining powdered sugar.