- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Easy, slow cooker potluck dish. Tater Casserole with beef and green beans.
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (!4.5 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- Cover the bottom of the slow cooker with the tater tots. Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl, pour over the tater tots. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours, or high for 3 hours.