- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Creamy potato chunk side dish.
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tabelspoon chives
- 1/2 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cubed, cooked potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the milk and cream cheese in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add in the chives, onions and salt. Stir in the potatoes until well coated. Pour into a baking dish and sprinkle with the paprika.
- Bake for 30 minutes.