- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: 4
You can whip this up in no time flat if you use a microwave.
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Wash and scrub potatoes.
- Using a fork prick the potatoes serveral times.
- Place in the microwave and cook on high for 6 minutes.
- Rotate potatoes around and cook for another 6 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut each potato lengthwise in half.
- Using a knife slice down the middle of the potato and push the ends inward with your hands.
- In small bowl mix the chicken, onions and peppers together.
- Put 1/4 of the mixture on each half.
- Pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Put back in the microwave on a plate for another minute on high, rotate and cook for 1 more minute or until the cheese is melted.