- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4
Easy clean up with Potatoes in a Packet that can be grilled or baked.
- 1, 18 by 24 inch heavy duty aluminum foil sheet
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut in bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or preheat grill to medium high. Spray foil sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Center onion on sheet. Layer potatoes evenly on top of onion. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Bring up sides of foil and double fold. Double fold ends to form one large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet.
- Bake 35 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR grill 20 minutes in covered grill.