- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 5
- 5 Capsicums
- 4 Potatoes (boiled, peeled and mashed)
- 1 tsp Salt (or to taste)
- 1 Green Chili, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 3 tsp Green Coriander leaves, chopped
- Take capsicums and remove seeds from them. Keep aside.
- Take a bowl, add mashed potatoes, salt, chopped green chilie and turmeric powder in it. Mix well.
- Fill the above mixture in the capsicums as stuffing.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves over the capsicums.
- Take a frying pan and coat it with vegetable oil.
- Place the stuffed capsicums in pan and cover the pan with its cover.
- Fry until capsicums are cooked.