- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: Serves 6 people
A traditional recipe that is big on taste (and calories!), Potato Souffle is the perfect side dish for special occasions like Thanksgiving.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 cups of mashed potatoes
- 1 cup of milk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup f seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees. In a mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, eggs, onion and flour to mashed potatoes. Beat on low until blended. Turn the mixer to a high speed and beat until they are light and fluffy. Add salt and pepper.
- Put the potato mixture into a 9-inch souffle dish or round baking dish. Sprinkle with the cheese and bread crumbs and bake for 35 minutes.