- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A delicious creamy and meaty soup dinner.
- 1 pound pork sausage links
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 (10 ounce) cans potato soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- Slice the sausage into one inch diagonals. Brown in a heavy soup pot, drain and set aside, retaining about 2 tablespoons drippings in the pan. Add the celery and onion to the drippings and saute.
- Combine the potato soup, chicken broth, sausage and 3/4 cup water to the sauteed celery and onion. Bring the mixture to a boil then reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes.