- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: Serves 4
A refreshing, more intensely flavored potato salad, made with a mix of fresh herbs and lemon. The perfect side dish to grilled meats on a hot summer day.
- 3 pounds baby red potatoes
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 medium green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 celery stalk, cut into 1/3-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a rolling boil.
- Drop in potatoes and cover until boiling, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain, and set aside to cool.
- Cut the potatoes into about 3/4-inch pieces, and sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Place in a large serving bowl and mix with remaining ingredients. Toss well to coat and then chill in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours.