- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 19 min
- Serving: 8 servings
A simple baked potato and roast with onion seasonings.
- 4-6 pound chuck roasr
- 1 (10 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 (1 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 4-6 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Center the roast on a large piece of heavy-duty foil.
- Mix together the soups in a bowl and spread over the entire roast. Add the potatoes around. Tightly seal the foil around the roast.
- Bake for 3-4 hours.