- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 4
Enjoy hearty Potato Paprika with slices of fresh rye bread and a tossed green salad.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 green peppers, diced
- 1 1/2 pounds Polish kielbasa, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 6 potaotes, sliced lengthwise
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 to 1 cup water
- Saute onions and green peppers in oil. Use low heat and stir frequently. When tender, remove from heat. Add paprika. Add kielbasa, stir well and put back on heat to brown kielbasa a little.
- Add potato slices and stir over heat. Cook together for a few minutes adding water to cover potato slices. Cook until potatoes are tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.