- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A creamy, cheesy, crunchy topped potato side dish.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Mix together the soup, sour cream, water and salt and pepper together in a bowl. Add the potatoes and cheese to a greased slow cooker. Spread the soup mixture over.
- Cook covered for 8-9 hours on low. Serve with the crushed chips sprinkled over top.