- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A tasty scalloped and au gratin potato slow cooker side dish.
- 1 (5 ounce) box scalloped potatoes
- 1 (5 ounce) box au gratin potatoes
- 1 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4-1/4 cups water
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- Add the potatoes to the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Mix together the milk, butter and water and pour over the potatoes. Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low.
- Sprinkle the bacon over to serve.