- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 40 min
- Serving: 10
Potato Cheddar Casserole is made with frozen hash brown potatoes.
- 2 pounds frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1, 8 ounce carton sour cream
- 1, 8 ounce carton onion dip
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 10 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- Mix first 7 ingredients in large bowl, stirring well. Pour into greased casserole. Mix butter and cornflakes in bowl. Press on top of potato mixure.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.