- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6
- 4 potatoes, sliced
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 small can green peas, well drained
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- In a skillet brown and drain ground beef.
- In a crock pot layer vegetables in order listed. Season each layer with salt and pepper.
- Put the browned ground beef on top of the celery.
- In a bowl combine the tomato soup and water.
- Pour over the layers.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours, stirring occasionally.