- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6
Refrigerate Potato Butter until ready to serve and then get ready for extraordinary baked potatoes!
- 4 ounces butter, softened
- 1/2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon Accent
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 4 ounces bacon, chopped and fried
- 2 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoons chives, chopped
- Whip all ingredients except sour cream together until fluffy smooth and the amount is doubled. Add sour cream and whip again to blend. Serve on hot baked potatoes.