- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 10-12 biscuits
Old fashioned potato biscuits from scratch.
- 1 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons bacon drippings
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a pan.
- Sift the dry ingredients together and add in the potatoes and bacon drippings. Stir in milk until the dough is soft.
- Roll out to 1/2 inch thick on a floured board. Punch out biscuits with a floured cutter. Place in the greased pan and bake for 12-15 minutes.