- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 50 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Creamy potato and beef casserole dinner.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1-1/4 pounds lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can vegetable beef soup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 3-quart baking dish.
- Mix everything together with salt and pepper. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake covered for 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.