- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A quick, cheesy hash brown and ground beef casserole.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can sloppy joe sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash-brown potatoes, thawed
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch dish.
- Brown the beef in a skillet, drain. Stir in the sloppy joe sauce and soup.
- Pour the hash browns into the bottom of the prepared pan. Spread the beef mixture over.
- Bake covered for 25 minutes. Uncover, and bake for 10 more minutes.