- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6-8
This Pot Roast in Foil is easy to make and there is only one pan to clean plus it makes its own gravy. Sounds like a winner!
- 3-4 pound beef bottom round or rump roast
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 8 small potatoes, scrubbed
- 8 medium carrots cut crosswise into halves
- 2 tablespoons water
- Place a piece of foil about 30 x 18 inches in an ungreased 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Place beef in pan.
- In a small bowl, mix soup and onion soup mix. Spread over beef.
- Add vegetables and sprinkle with water.
- Fold foil over and seal. Cook at 300 degrees F for four hours.
- Skim fat from the gravy.