- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
It doesn’t have to be St. Patrick’s Day to enjoy this green-hued gin cocktail made with a blend of fresh basil, lime, midori and pineapple juice.
- 2 basil leaves
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce midori
- 1/2 ounce pineapple juice
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- Cherry and mint leaf to garnish
- Put the fresh mint into a cocktail shaker and muddle gently to bruise.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for the garnishes, to the cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the cherry and mint leaf and then serve immediately.