- Prep: 3 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 3 hr 25 min
- Serving: 6
Pot de Creme au Moka is French for magnifique!
- 1, 4 ounce package Baker's sweet chocolate squares, broken in pieces
- 1 1/4 cups light cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee, caffeine free
- 6 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine chocolate, cream, sugar and instant coffee in saucepan; stir constantly over low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir a small amount of mixture into egg yolks, mixing well; return to remaining hot mixture. Cook, stirring constantly until slightly thickened; about 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla and pour into custard cups. Chill until set.