- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Rob Marais gets the credit for this delicious and nicely-balanced cocktail made with green Chartreuse, gin, fresh lime and grapefruit bitters.
Recipe originally appeared on Summitsips.com, photo by Randy Hanson.
- 2 ounces gin (like Beefeater 24)
- 1 ounce St-Germain
- 1 barspoon green Chartreuse
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 dash grapefruit bitters
- Lime wedge to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lime wedge, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lime wedge and then serve immediately.