- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
You can purchase passion fruit syrup or better yet, make your own homemade version by heating equal parts of passion fruit juice and sugar over medium heat until the sugar has completely dissolved.
Recipe originally appeared on Summitsips.com, photo by Randy Hanson.
- 1 ounce bourbon
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon passion fruit syrup
- 1 tablespoon grenadine
- mint sprig and 1 cherry to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender along with 1 scoop of crushed ice.
- Process the mixture for 5 seconds and then transfer to a tall cocktail glass, filling with additional crushed ice to top.
- Garnish the cocktail with a mint sprig and a cherry, and serve immediately.