- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: Makes 4
Cheesy, turkey frank chili dogs.
- 4 turkey franks
- 4 hot dog buns
- 1 (12 ounce) can chili with no beans
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Without cutting all the way through, cut a slit down the center of the turkey franks.
- Set the turkey frank in the bun and open the slit. Spoon the chili into each slit and top with cheese.
- Wrap each bun using aluminum foil, twisting the ends closed. Bake for 20 minutes.