- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4
A family-friendly meal with delectable flavors.
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pound boneless pork loin chops, pounded thin
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups sliced button mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup dry Sherry
- Mix flour, salt, garlic salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning together in a large bowl. Add pork chops and toss until well coated.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook pork in a single layer, turning occasionally, until brown on both sides.
- Add mushrooms and garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add Sherry and scrape the skillet with a spatula or wooden spoon to loosen any brown bits.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover. Simmer until pork is tender and sauce is thickened, about 15 minutes. If needed, thin consistency of the sauce by stirring in a small amount of Sherry.