- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Brown sugar and spice-rubbed pork tenderloin is roasted and then served with a sweet and tangy mango salad.
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons five spice powder
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 4 green onions
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 small English cucumber, sliced and/or chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and sliced
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Place the sugar, spice powder and a pinch of salt and pepper into a small bowl. Mix to combine then rub onto the pork tenderloin to cover.
- Place the pork into the oven and roast for 20 minutes, then remove, tent loosely with foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, slice the green portion of the onion into thin strips and then finely chop the white portion. Place into a bowl along with the mango, cucumber and jalapeño pepper. Toss to combine and serve with the pork.