- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 6-8 People
Don't be a damsel in distress -- serve this pork tenderloin that is fit for a king! Plan a Medieval Mealtime that the knights and dames will all remember fondly with this succulent pork dish.
- 2 pork tenderloins (washed, dried and trimmed of fat)
- 1 cup brewed coffee (cooled)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/8 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning
- Pour the liquid ingredients into a gallon-size storage bag, making sure they are blended, then add the pork.
- Marinate for 4-5 hours in the refrigerator.
- Drain the meat and rub each loin with 1 tablespoon of the steak rub to coat.
- Bake in a shallow roasting pan at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes, or until the meat reaches 160 degrees F.