- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Enjoy tender pork tenderloin and potato dumplings smothered in a tangy balsamic sauce.
- 1, 16.9 ounce package frozen pierogi (potato dumplings)
- 1, 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Prepare the Pierogi according to package directions, drain and set aside, covered, to keep warm.
- Slice the pork into 1/2-inch thick medallions and then flatten to a 1/4-inch thickness with a mallet. Sprinkle each medallion with salt and pepper.
- In a large sauté pan, heat the oil until hot but not smoking and fry the pork for 3 minutes on each side.
- Place the Pierogi on a serving platter and then add the tenderloin on top.
- Pour the fat out of the pan and then return the pan to the heat. Pour in the balsamic vinegar and cook for 1 minute while scraping up any bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the sauce over the pork and Pierogi, and serve immediately.