- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Savory baked pork tenderloin dinner.
- 3 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange the tenderloin strips on a piece of foil. Combine the remaining ingredients and spread over the pork. Fold over and seal the foil
- Place inside of a shallow pan and bake for 5 hours.
- To serve slice into 1 inch pieces and pour the gravy from the pan over.