- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Pork and vegetable stir fry.
- 2 boneless pork loin chops, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 (14 ounce) bag frozen Oriental stir-fry vegetables and seasoning pack
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Grease a skillet. Heat to medium-high and add the pork. Fry for 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir in the vegetables. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in 1/4 cup water, the seasoning packet, soy sauce and oil. Cook until heated through. Serve with rice.