- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 hr 20 min
- Total: 10 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Slow cooked pork stew with vegetables.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless prk shoulder roast, cut into bite sized pieces, browned
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups halved baby carrots
- 1 (12 ounce) jar pork gravy
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups frozen green beans, thawed
- Mix everything but the green beans in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Mix in green beans, cover and cook for an additional 20 minutes.