- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Tasty pork, cabbage and carrot slow cooker dinner.
- 1 (16 ounce) package baby carrots
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 (1 ounce) packet golden onion soup mix
- 1 (3-4 pound) pork shoulder roast
- 1 medium head cabbage, cut into chunks
- Add the carrots to the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Pour the broth and water over top. Sprinkle the soup mix over and season with pepper.
- Arrange the roast over top and cook covered for 6-7 hours on low.
- Add the cabbage and cook covered for 1-2 more hours, or until the cabbage is cooked.