- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 40 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Chessy potato pork chop dinner.
- 4-6 pork chops
- 4-5 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 can milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking dish.
- Spread two layers of potatoes in the bottom of the prepared pan. Arrange the pork chops on top.
- Mix together the soup and milk and pour over the chops.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour. Uncover and increase the heat to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for an additional 30 minutes.