- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 1-1/4 cups
There are numerous cuts of pork including bone in chops, boneless, loin and rib chops. No matter the cut, marinade your pork in order to add a protective layer to your chops and to get loads of flavor in each bite.
- 1 cup vegetable juice cocktail, like V8
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3-4 drops bottled hot pepper sauce
- In a medium bowl, mix all of the ingredients with a wire whisk until well combined.
- Empty into a plastic, sealable bag and add the chops. Close bag and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.