- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 8
- 1 pound pork, ground
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ginger, ground
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 cup cabbage, shredded
- 2 ounce carrots, shredded
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- 1 quarter oil for frying
- Take a bowl, mix pork, ginger and garlic in it well.
- Cook the above mixture in a skillet until pork is fully cooked. Keep on stirring. Set aside.
- Take a bowl, add flour and water in it and mix well to make paste.
- Take another bowl, add carrots, cabbage and pork mixture in it. Mix well.
- Take another large skillet and heat oil in it.
- Take egg roll wrapper and place 1/4 cup cabbage, carrot and pork mixture on it.
- Roll the wrapper and brush the corners with flour paste for sealing purpose.
- Fry the egg rolls in hot skillet until golden brown. Keep on turning the rolls.
- Serve hot with any sauce that you like.