- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
These simple and quick chops are topped with a sweet and spicy orange chipotle sauce. Serve with a side of grilled zucchini.
- 4 pork loin chops, cut 3/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup bottled chipotle salsa
- Prepare a grill on medium heat.
- Brush each chop on both sides with the olive oil and then sprinkle with some sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Place the chops onto the prepared gill and cook for 12 minutes, turning once halfway through the cooking time.
- In the meantime, place the chopped orange and the salsa in a small bowl and mix until blended.
- Spoon the orange mixture over the grilled chops and serve immediately.