- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 17 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Accompany these cranberry-glazed pork chops with a mixed side salad, some brown rice and a bottle of Shiraz wine.
- 4 (4-ounces) boneless loin pork chops, trimmed of fat
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh pepper
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or water
- 1/2 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Prepare your oven broiler.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the pepper, chicken broth, cranberry sauce, honey, ginger and cinnamon.
- Place the pork chops onto a broiler pan and brush with half of the cranberry mixture. Broil the chops about 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes.
- Flip the chops, brush with the remaining sauce and then broil for an additional 8 minutes. Serve immediately.