- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 17 min
- Serving: 4
Fresh minced rosemary give the pork a wonderful taste.
- 4 1-inch-thick pork rib chops
- 2 3/4 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary, divided
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 3/4 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 3/4 cup tawny Port
- 1 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon rosemary.
- Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat until beginning to brown.
- Add pork chops and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer to platter; cover to keep warm.
- Add broth, Port, and remaining 1 3/4 teaspoons rosemary to same skillet and boil until liquid is slightly reduced, about 4 minutes.
- Add cranberry sauce; bring to boil, then reduce heat to medium and simmer until sauce is thickened, about 7 minutes.
- Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Spoon sauce over pork chops and serve.