- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 5 min
- Serving: 6
This dish is great served with mashed potatoes or noodles. It's quick and easy to put together and let your crock pot do all the work for you.
- 6 pork chops
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Put onions and potatoes in bottom of crock pot.
- Top with chops, salt and pepper.
- Pour soup over chops.
- Cook on low for 8 hours (high 4-5 hours).