- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
Brought to you from the 50+ Friends Club Cookbook.
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 6 pork loin chops, cut Â¾ inch thick
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup (10Â¾ oz.) 1/4 c. dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 c. Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tsp. dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. bottled minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 6 med. potatoes, cut into Â¼-inch slices
- 1 med. onion, sliced
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Cook pork chops, half at a time, in hot oil until brown on both sides.
- Drain off fat.
- Combine soup, wine, mustard, thyme, garlic, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add potatoes and onion, stirring to coat.
- Transfer to a 3Â½ or 4-quart crock pot.
- Place browned chops on top of potatoes.
- Cover; cook on low for 7 to 8 hours. (Or, cook on high for 3Â½ hours.)