- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4
Pork Chop Skillet is great to serve for lunch or dinner.
- 4, 8 ounce pork loin chops, cut 1 inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup onions, sliced in rings
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 cup beef bouillon
- Sprinkle chops with salt, garlic powder and pepper. Broil chops on a rack in a broiling pan, 4 inches from heat source, about 4 minutes or until brown. Turn once during broiling.
- Place onions and celery in a nonstick skillet and cook until slightly softened. Arrange chops over vegetables; top with apple slices and bouillon. Cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until chops are tender.