- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Creamy scalloped potato and pork chop dinner.
- 4 (1/2 inch thick) pork chops
- 1 package scalloped potatoes
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Milk (as directed for the scallop potatoes)
- Brown the pork chops in margarine in a skillet. Remove and set aside.
- Add the potatoes and seasonings into the skillet. Stir in the water and milk as called for. Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat. Add the pork chops on top.
- Cover and simmer for 35 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and the chops are cooked through.