- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Chopped pork and sauerkraut dinner casserole.
- 2 pounds lean pork, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 (16 ounce) cans sauerkraut, drained
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 3 cups water
- Brown the pork in a skillet. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour 1 can of sauerkraut in the bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish, greased. Layer one of the onions on top. Spread the pork over.
- Add the other onion over the pork and finally the other can of sauerkraut. Pour the water over.
- Bake for 4 hours.