- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Tasty slow-cooked barbecue pork shoulder roast.
- 1 onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (3 pound) pork shoulder roast
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Add the onions to the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Sprinkle the flour over top. Place the roast on top of the onions.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the roast. Cook covered for 8-10 hours on low.
- Slice and serve with the cooking sauce over top.