- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 hr 40 min
- Total: 10 hr 40 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Slow cooked pork baby back ribs in savory Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leave
- 3-3 1/2 pounds pork baby back ribs, cut into 4 rib pieces
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Rub the ribs with the salt and thyme. Place in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Drain.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over the ribs. Cover and cook on high for 30-40 minutes.