- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6
For a simple meal, these stir-fry pork fajitas are a yummy option. Using boneless pork roast and bell peppers, you can prepare and cook these fajitas in less than 10 minutes. This recipe is sponsored by the National Pork Board.
- 1 pound boneless pork loin roast, cut into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 4 (8 to 10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Chopped fresh cilantro or parsley (optional)
- Coat large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir-fry pork and green pepper in hot skillet for 3 to 4 minutes or until pork is lightly browned. Stir in salsa; heat through.
- Wrap tortillas in paper towels. Microwave on HIGH power about 30 seconds or until warm.
- Spoon pork mixture onto tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. If desired, top wth cilantro or parsley.
- Fold in ends; roll up tortillas. Serve with additional salsa.
- Tip: For a variation, use ground pork instead of pork roast strips. Cook ground pork until meat is brown; drain excess fat.